Friday, January 9, 2009

Sparkly Shoes




A while back Addison and I were shopping at Target and they had some red sparkly shoes. I showed Addison and she just grinned!

Another time Jon was with us and I showed Addison the shoes. Once again Addison grinned. Jon said she really did not need the shoes, so we left them at the store.

I went shopping with a friend and her daughter; I showed her Addison's reaction. After getting the same reaction at least 3 times, I decided to get her the shoes. The only down fall is they did not have the red ones in her size, so I bought a pair of black ones. She did not seem to mind, she held them all through the store.

The pictures are of her wearing the shoes for the first time on 12/27/08.

1 comment:

Roxana said...

Cute! Sparkles are sparkles...regardless the color of shoe ;)

Followers