Saturday, March 21, 2009

Addison is 20 months!






On Addison's 20 month birthday we drove up to Sacramento. These are pictures of her on the drive. She was really good, until she decided she was hungry.

I had plans to stop in Madera. She had other plans; if I would have left when I had planned we would have been fine. I pulled over, because the strap on her car seat moved up. I thought I would be able to get back on the road, but Addison did not agree with the plan. The place I pulled over had a cheese factory with a place to eat. We had a quesadilla and fruit. Addison was ready to get back on the road. She pretty much slept the rest of the way!

The last picture is of Addison's new trick of spitting out her food. This time it was milk. Yuck!!

3/13/09

1 comment:

Lea said...

Aaron's got that trick down now too. Drives me batty!

Followers