Sunday, April 26, 2009

Play station!






I will now give you some background on the faucet.

Last week we were at Costco and Jon saw a faucet he wanted, then a few isles down Addison saw the water station. She of course made an ooh sound. Jon then told her she was not going to get that faucet unless he got the faucet he wanted.

A few days later Jon went and got the faucet. I asked him if he got Addison her faucet. He said no. This must have put the bug in his ear, because when I got home on Wednesday Addison had her faucet!

I think she likes it. She played for about 2 hours and did not want to stop. She was soaked from head to toe! 4/22//09

2 comments:

Lea said...

Leo saw this and said, "Mom, it's baby Addison! I love baby Addison!" Great water station.

goofytortuga said...

How precious!! I think Addison would say she loves Leo too! Aaron she might have to get back to us on that one! ;)

Followers