Liana and I took the girls to make a bear. They had a great time. We had a great time too. I think they enjoyed just taking everything in, and we had fun making a bear. These pictures are mostly of the girls checking things out. I tried to get pictures of them giving each other the hearts, but I was not fast enough with the camera. 8/28/09
Monday, September 7, 2009
Addison, Nissa, and Build-A-Bear
Liana and I took the girls to make a bear. They had a great time. We had a great time too. I think they enjoyed just taking everything in, and we had fun making a bear. These pictures are mostly of the girls checking things out. I tried to get pictures of them giving each other the hearts, but I was not fast enough with the camera. 8/28/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment