On October 18th Addison and I went to Disneyland with Gaby and Isabella. We had a great day! Addison enjoyed herself. On the way home she kept saying, "I ride the boat." and "I ride the elephant." She got a little scared on the Merry-go-round, but I was standing next to her and was able to calm her down. Addison was a little shy around the characters. She was fine if they were not standing next to her. She would even wave and say hi. But when they were right next to her she would start to fuss a little. It was fun to see the excitement she had.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Adison's First Trip to Disneyland!!
On October 18th Addison and I went to Disneyland with Gaby and Isabella. We had a great day! Addison enjoyed herself. On the way home she kept saying, "I ride the boat." and "I ride the elephant." She got a little scared on the Merry-go-round, but I was standing next to her and was able to calm her down. Addison was a little shy around the characters. She was fine if they were not standing next to her. She would even wave and say hi. But when they were right next to her she would start to fuss a little. It was fun to see the excitement she had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment