Addison and I made plans to go to the Los Angeles Zoo on January 18th with Gaby and Isabella. It was raining. I was thinking that the rain would let up. I was wrong. We had a wonderful time in the rain. I was soaked from head to toe. Addison got wet, but not as bad. She was in the stroller and had the cover over her. 1/18/10
Sunday, January 24, 2010
The Great Zoo Adventure
Addison and I made plans to go to the Los Angeles Zoo on January 18th with Gaby and Isabella. It was raining. I was thinking that the rain would let up. I was wrong. We had a wonderful time in the rain. I was soaked from head to toe. Addison got wet, but not as bad. She was in the stroller and had the cover over her. 1/18/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment