Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Someone Turned 5 in July Part 2

After a fun filled day at Disneyland, we drove home.  Grams and Poppy drove over on Saturday, July 14th.  We had dinner with Addison's friend's family.  Addison's friend spent the night.  They watched a movie, had Mani and pedis.  Then they were put to bed.   This was Addison's friend's first sleepover, so she didn't want to fall right to sleep.  Of course Addison bought into this.  I tried to be patient, but finally I was firm and made them sleep.  I had a party to get ready for...

Once the girls were asleep, I put up the decorations and made the house party friendly.

 


In the morning the girls were surprised by the transformation of the house.  It was a fun party.  The kids decorated a bug/fairy house, and a bug.  The theme of Addison's party was Tinker Belle. 




There was a pinata.  All the kids went took a swing or two, or three, or four.  Then Jon and I tried.  It was one strong pinata...

 
 
Addison had a great time and so did her friends!  Thank you to everyone who helped celebrate Addison's 5th birthday.  I am grateful for each and everyone of you! 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

lifebythehandful said...

How is it that she's five already? Time certainly flies! She is such a beautiful girl!

Followers