Thursday, June 18, 2009
Breaking News!!
I am so proud of my little girl!! Addison pee peed in the potty! She was standing by my computer chair and she looked like she was trying to have a BM, so I asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty like a big girl. She said yes, so I put her on the potty. She sat there for a little while and I heard a little tinkle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(126)
-
▼
June
(21)
- Happy Father's Day!
- Somersalt
- The beach really wears you out...
- At the beach!
- Good Morning!
- Firemen!
- Tide Pools
- Happy Birthday Momma and Auntie Kerin!
- More camping pictures
- Camping at the Beach
- New Chair
- Early Birthday Dinner
- Breaking News!!
- Running with Aaron
- Hanging with the boys.
- Addison is 23 months
- going home!
- Even more Carpinteria Pictures
- Same day different outfit!
- More Carpinteria Pictures
- Carpintera for the day!!
-
▼
June
(21)
No comments:
Post a Comment