Addison enjoyed camping. I would put her in her pajama's and then hang out at the campfire. Addison was out within a few minutes and would usually stay that way until I put her to bed in the tent. The first night she woke up and fussed a little, after that she fell right back to sleep. The picture of her sleeping in my arms is right before she woke up because the train came by.
There is a picture of her after she fell asleep and I went to get on the air mattress and I bounced her off. She looked up and then put her head back down. I could not pass up that picture.
The picture of her sleeping in my arms is right before she woke up because the train came by. She of course woke up said train and then went right back to sleep!
While camping she woke up with some awesome bedhead. I of course took a picture each morning.
Addison also played with sidewalk chalk for the first time. 6/12/09
No comments:
Post a Comment