Monday, July 27, 2009

Addison's first big owie.






Sunday July 26th we spent our afternoon in the ER. Addison we think fell out of bed and hit her head on her toy box. I was going to get her but Jon got her first. When he brought her in she had blood on the back of her shirt. I told him and he went into the other room and looked at it. He saw it and said we are going to the ER. Addison was really good and did not cry too much. She was even pretty good waiting to see the DR. I think it was more traumatic on her parents than it was on her.

I woke her up every few hours like the paperwork said, but was not too sure how she normally acts. I do not wake her up in the middle of the night normally. The first few times she just wanted to go back to sleep, which I would think is normal. At 4:30 I heard her fuss a little, so I went and got her. I put her in bed with us and she acted like she normally does, she wanted to play. She slept in a little today, but she did not go to bed till really late.

No comments:

Followers