Where does the time go. It just seems like yesterday I was in the hospital holding my newborn baby! Now she can walk and talk. She is such a joy to have around. She does have her meltdown moments, but I would hate to have a perfect baby (she will always be my baby).
She is a love bug. Most of the time she will give you a kiss and a hug with a pat if you ask nicely. Sometimes she stops what she is doing and will pucker up for a kiss, and if you do not see the pucker up she will say, "I kiss." When she had given a kiss she will say the same thing. She will also say, "I hug and I pat" after she has given a hug with a pat. It makes my heart melt just thinking about it.
Addison is a Daddy's Girl. Sometimes when I am hanging out with her she will say, "Daddy" or "I love Daddddddy!" The last one I will ask her what about Mommy and she will say, "I love Mommy and Daddy." I love to just sit back and listen to them interact. That is another thing that melts my heart and makes me fall in love with Jon all over again!
We are starting to go potty on the potty. She has pee peed in the poty twice. It is a work in progress, and I will let her do it in her own time!
Addison I love you and am happy you are in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment