Addison is all registered for Kindergarten. She has all her shots and I have filled out all the paperwork. She is super excited to go to school at my school. She is so excited she even puts on her Wildcat shirt.
The other day while she was "helping" me clean up my classroom she asked if she could be in my class. I told her no, would she like to be in my class. She told me yes. I then told her that she would have to call my by my teacher name. She said she only wanted to call me Momma.
Her last day at Mrs. Stacie's was Friday, June 1st. Mrs Stacie is a wonderful teacher and I am glad that Addison was able to spend time with her.
The other day while she was "helping" me clean up my classroom she asked if she could be in my class. I told her no, would she like to be in my class. She told me yes. I then told her that she would have to call my by my teacher name. She said she only wanted to call me Momma.
Her last day at Mrs. Stacie's was Friday, June 1st. Mrs Stacie is a wonderful teacher and I am glad that Addison was able to spend time with her.
Addison learned about different habitats, weather, and plants when she was at Mrs. Stacie's. Addison enjoyed her time with Mrs. Stacie! Thank you Mrs. Stacie!
No comments:
Post a Comment